Sunday, January 22, 2012

♥ WorkinG ♥

3 days working...
Seriously my body super super tired...
friday and saturday working at Tropicana City...10am until 10pm...WOW!!
7am something need to wake up and around 1am only can finish all count and sleep~~
YEST...act we went to hailam for tuan yuan fan...but Cuz not enough ppl working there so i go and help...SO SO many customers...Joseph Dan family also went there to eat...HAHA
work until around 1am~~ WOW!!
Tired but quite enjoy my working day..Because everything i do also got my purpose....
Thanks God for everything...(Although my purse lost..T.T)



Later go back muar ler....Miss u all so much...One year few times only~~
May God bless our trip...
And wednesday go malacca bai nian :) David go pls...play together :DD



Dunno what's happen...But i will do my best...Really..I'm trying~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment